At Doufu we’re passionate about cooking but we’re all too familiar with how time-consuming and difficult it can be. So we thought we’d share with you our fail-proof, quick and easy Garlic Mushroom Pak Choi recipe. It requires 3 simple ingredients and 2 cupboard staples, it’s super healthy, serves 2 and can be cooked in 10 minutes!
- 250g Pak Choi
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 250g Shimiji Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Rinse the pak choi with cold water and drain well. Chop the pak choi roughly or break them into pieces with hands
- Prepare the mushrooms and chop the garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Heat up a wok on high heat and add the olive oil until heated, then add the garlic and fry for 30 secs.
- Add the mushrooms, and coat in the oil and garlic mixture for approx 2 mins until mushrooms get softer and a bit golden and then add in the pak choi.
- Sprinkle with salt and continue to stir fry until the leaves are wilted but the stems remain crisp. Turn off the heat and serve immediately.